ionCube PHP Loader v4.0.12 and above enabled on your server (for Free edition only)
mod_rewrite library and support of .htaccess files with RewriteRule attribute
1. Download Job Pro software archive, extract the files and upload them to your ftp site using any FTP client which you have installed at your computer. Note: Use Binary transfer mode when uploading source codes. This is a strict requirement of Zend encoded files.
2. Create an empty MySQL database and add a user to this database. Database user should have full rights because the script will use this user's parameters to populate the database with tables and data. Note: To be on the safe side, it's advised to make a backup of the whole database at least once a month. Please don't forget to do it.
4. Read the license agreement and press "I agree" if you agree.
5. Fill in your FTP server access information (hostname, username and password) and press "Save data" to continue.
The system will require "Order key" to continue the installation. The order key is kept in the root order_key.txt file. Copy and paste the code.
The system will start the installation. You'll be asked to fill in SMTP server details when notifications module installation starts. You will be able to edit this information later in administration panel.
6. Fill in your MySQL database access info (host, name, user, password) and save it.
Fill in adminstration panel access information (login, password, name, email) when installing administration module. You'll use this access info to access adminstration panel.